Terms And Conditions
Ruffley’s Ltd (Company No. 12960978) – registered address:
42A Princes Street
- You may place an order to purchase a product advertised for sale on the Website by following the onscreen prompts after clicking on the item you are interested in. You will have an opportunity to check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order by clicking the “Submit Order” button on the checkout page.
- All orders placed by you are subject to acceptance by us. We may choose not to accept your order for any reason.
- After submitting an order to us, you will be sent an order acknowledgement email with your order reference and details of the products you have ordered. Please note, this email is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order.
- If your order includes products which are not available from stock, we will contact you by email, telephone or text to ask how you wish to proceed. You will have the option to wait until the products are available from stock or cancel your order.
- Acceptance of your order and the formation of a contract between us will take place when we send you an email confirming that the products you have ordered are being dispatched to you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order
Prices and payment
- The prices of products advertised for sale on the Website are as set out on the Website. All prices are in pounds (£) sterling, inclusive of VAT, but exclude delivery charges. Delivery charges, where applicable, are clearly displayed when you view the items you have selected within your basket. Delivery charges will be automatically calculated depending on weight and added to your order. Prices and delivery charges displayed are valid and effective only in the United Kingdom.
- Prices may change at any time prior to (but not after) acceptance of your order.
- We cannot accept your order until you have paid for it in full. Payment can be made by most major credit or debit cards as well as ApplePay and Paypal by completing the relevant details on the checkout page.
- By using a credit/debit card to pay for your order, you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
- In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on the Website, we will contact you by email to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. Unless we have already confirmed dispatch of your order, we will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
Description of products
- Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description which sets out additional specific conditions related to that product including, without limitation, terms and conditions concerning estimated delivery dates and times
- Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. Handmade items may vary in appearance and size due to the nature of how they are made. Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including product descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted.
- All orders will be sent for delivery 3-5 working days after the order has been placed. This is not a guarantee of delivery within 5 working days.
- Deliveries to mainland UK addresses only. All deliveries are handled by Royal Mail or Hermes, with the costs of delivery as displayed to you on the website. Please note:
- Orders placed over weekends and bank holidays will be processed the next working day.
- We will deliver directly to the address specified in your order.
- We cannot deliver items within the same order to multiple addresses.
- Certain deliveries may require a signature to confirm receipt.
- The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.
- Deliveries will be made to your door. We are not responsible for any additional carrying or positioning of products ordered.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received
- Once delivered, the products ordered will become your property (provided they have been paid for in full) and your responsibility and, except in relation to products that are damaged or faulty when delivered or have been incorrectly delivered, we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction after they have been delivered.
- If any product you purchase is damaged or faulty when delivered to you we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate, in accordance with your legal rights. If you believe a product is faulty, you should notify us (see How to Contact Us) to arrange for the return of the product (the cost of postage of which we will refund).
- Our policy on faulty products does not affect your legal rights.
- Please note that while we design our products to be hard wearing, nothing is indestructible. Be sure to regularly check for signs of wear, damage or weakness, and replace as necessary. We do not accept any liability for any incidences that occur due to products being damaged e.g. lead breaking, unless they arrived already damaged or faulty.
- Always supervise your pet with any of our toys/treats, we take no responsibility for any incidences that occur due to lack of supervision.
How to contact us
Please feel free to contact us in any of the following ways: by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
42A Princes Street
These Terms & Conditions were last updated in Nov 2020.